There are so many organisations with which the Collodi Foundation has developed agreements and partnerships for joint activities of a cultural nature over the 50 years and more of its existence. This collaboration has promoted education through the arts, play and the environment, youth sport, more sustainable lifestyles, reading and literature (particularly for children), research and cultural tourism.
More recent cultural collaborations, many of which are still in progress, include:
– The collaboration between the National Carlo Collodi Foundation and APS “PFC – PERSON FAMILY COMMUNITY ” covers some important aspects of activities foreign and in particular the International Competition” Adventures of Pinocchio” 2018, addressed to all the Educational Facilities ISCED 2011;
– FCI – the Italian Cycling Federation, for the project “Pinocchio by Bicycle”, to promote safe cycling for children as a means of transport and a sports activity;
– FITArco – Italian Archery Federation, to promote the sport among children, particularly through the Youth Games;
– SEC – European Society of Culture, which has moved its headquarters from Venice to Collodi, entrusting its extraordinary library and newspaper archive devoted to East-West cultural and political relations since World War II to the Collodi Foundation;
– the municipalities of Val di Nievole, for “From Leonardo to Pinocchio”, a series of permanent activities for the promotion of tourism and culture, and systematic collaboration in “The Tuscany of Pinocchio” territorial marketing project;
– the Region of Tuscany, for the presence of Pinocchio as a symbol of the region at EXPO Milano 2015;
– the Italian Institute of Culture in Shanghai, for the art competition entitled Art 2015 – the Adventures of Pinocchio, which featured work by students of the ancient and prestigious Academy of Fine Arts in Hangzhou;
Pinocchio Park and the Garzoni Historical Garden, together with the Collodi Butterfly House, are also factors that have contributed to Collodi being awarded the Orange Flag for several years. This recognition of environmental and tourism quality by the Touring Club of Italy is awarded to outstanding small towns of the hinterland that offer excellence and a quality reception.
The Collodi Foundation collaborates with:
It is a partner or participates in the activities of:
More recent sponsorships, granted to cultural activities (publishing, entertainment, scientific-educational, with social purposes) related to the Adventures of Pinocchio or featuring Pinocchio as a mascot, conceived and proposed by other organisations, institutions or individuals along lines corresponding to the purposes of the National Carlo Collodi Foundation: